Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Buyr Sites

This is a group of sites that I have been working on with Mr. Bunney. These sites are shopping comparison sites, like Shopzilla and PriceGrabber. They are built with special SEO tatics that in the long run should put us on page one of Google searches. We will eventually have 30 or so sites up, but right now we only have 20. TvBuyr.com had the most pages indexed by Google, but it has recently taken a downturn. As of today, it has 30K indexed pages. Right behind TvBuyr is ShoeBuyr.com at 18.5K indexed pages.


The past few weeks I have been working on incorporating a new design into FurnitureBuyr.com. I didn't actually do the design of the website, but I took CSS and HTML files and put them into FurnitureBuyr to give it a more polished and sleek design. I have really enjoyed doing this face-lift of FurnitureBuyr. I have learned a lot of stuff.
Here are some links to the sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment